Subaru impreza sti type uk 342bhp

The place to adverstise your motor...

Subaru impreza sti type uk 342bhp

Postby lildanr4cer » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:36 am

The time has come for me to sell my lovely impreza which has been very well looked after and is very quick :)
The car is on ebay and pistonheads but i will try and post all the details on here.
ebay Item number: 220987265924
Here i have for sale my Subaru Impreza STI Type UK which was last dyno tested at 342.9BHP.

I have only owned the car for three months but due to personal reasons i am reluctantly forced to sell my pride and joy. During the time i have had it the following parts have been fitted :
Japspeed stainless steel tubular manifold which is also heat wrapped
Japspeed forced induction kit,
Japspeed sump guard,
Japspeed magnetic sump plug,
Full service which included 5w40 fully synthetic oil, oil filter, fuel filter, pollen filter, spark plugs, cambelt kit and water pump, antifreeze, gearbox oil, rear diff oil.
4x Goodyear asymmetric tyres.

The car is a stunning example and has been very well looked after with no expense spared, It has full service history mostly at subaru, it has just had it's mot and passed with no advisories, just put 6 months tax on it so is ready to go, The car has a massive spec and is as follows:

Exterior:
2003 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type UK shell with full STI bodykit including extra splitter on front bumper.
Redline 18inch alloy wheels in gun metal grey few marks on them but nothing major and have brand new tyres
STI mudflaps in black

Engine:
1994cc flat four engine which runs very smooth and quiet
Ecutek remaped ecu running 342 bhp
Motorsport fuel pump
Japspeed tubular exhaust manifold
Prodrive sports cat also heat wrapped
Vortex afterburner exhaust system
Japspeed forced induction kit
HKS ssqv3 dump valve

Suspension and Brakes:
Standard STI shocks and springs
Whiteline front and rear anti roll bars also poly bushed
Alloy droplinks
Anti lift kit
Poly bushed steering rack
Tein front upper strut brace
STI brembo brake calipers front and rear
Godpeed grooved discs front and rear
EBC blustuff brake pads front and rear
Braided brake hose front and rear
Dot 5 brake fluid

Interior:
Standard STI interior
Single din cd player (original cd player will also come with car)
Alpine front door speakers
Carbon triple gauge pod in center of dash and single gauge stand on right of dash
Defi oil pressure gauge
Defi oil temperature gauge
Defi water temp gauge
Boost pressure gauge
Defi control box for all four gauges
Hks turbo timer
TRS 4 point harness for driver seat only
STI seat belt pads

All in all the car has had a lot of time and money spent on it and been very well looked after and i am sure there are bits i have missed out.
I am in no rush to sell so no silly offers and no test pilots but if you have sensible offers please ask but no part exchange.
I will be the only one taking the car for a test drive unless you have the money for the car ready to buy only because it is very quick and don't want it being crashed :cry:

If you have any questions or would like to view the car please ask and i will be happy to answer. contact Dan on 07540315378.
[urlhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220987265924?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_2460wt_128][/url]
lildanr4cer

Return to Cars For Sale