[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - lexus is200 sport 01, stanced.

lexus is200 sport 01, stanced.

The place to adverstise your motor...

lexus is200 sport 01, stanced.

Postby jfatboy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:42 pm

i am now after an s14, so i have to sell the lexus, i really don't want to, if i could afford it i would keep both but i cant.

build thread here,
http://www.tezzaworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=11678

have hundreds more pics, i can take pics of the few bad bits if its needed,

i want £3500 for it in the condition it is now, its had well over 7 grand spent on it so far, for 3500 ill throw in all the oem kit, suspension, wheels and tyres. also the rs200 front lip skirts and rear lip unpainted will go in, (cost me 300)

its on rota torque drifts 18x9.5 all around et 30 back, et 35 front. tyres are about 700 miles old, and look as such,
coileys are meister r europas and are also 700 miles old.
car is being mot'd next week
tax end of the month ill buy that too,

so ive got a bit more time ill add some bits.

car has 2 grilles the sport grille and the normal, is currently fitted with oem sprayed black.
it has had front ball joints changed this year, the car feels like new really, no knocking atall, bearings are all good.

car has had both front calipers refurbished last november and new discs and pads at the same time.

it has a k and n panel filter in the oem air box, and a hks silent hi power exhaust fitted a month ago.

is on jap square plates front and back.

the air con works fine everything inside the car works as it should, as does everything on the ouside,

the engine is spot on, i change the oil every 3000 miles on the dot, i changed the brake fluid in the winter, and the power steering fluid.

car is 0n 117k miles on the clock brought it a just over a year ago myself on 106k so ive done about 1000 miles in the year.

bad bits.
has a dink in the back bumper, no idea how it was done, was previous to me owning but its not very big, i will get pics.
and there are 2 small dinkson the offside, one on the wing one on the door,
that said, for a car over 10 years its pretty bloody straight and i have loved and pampered the car alot as you have read.
another bad side is the guy who sold it to me didnt have that much info on its past, i have been to lexus to get a new service book and they used their computer to tell when it was serviced with them. i have all the reciepts of every thing i have spent on the old girl.

i will sell this for £2000 standard if people aren't keen on the mods.

im mostly in warwickshire england, but will drive to you for a petrol fee. pm me if interested, i dont think i need to say no time wasters.
will add more when i can

cheers :)

pics

the dinks are on this side of the car, from pics you can barely tell they are even there.

dink in the bumper, 3/4 of the way across the top of the bumper u can see a little dink.

i would love for this to go to a good home, as i have loved it alot. and really dont want to let it go.
jfatboy
Valued Club Member

Return to Cars For Sale