club news

SWJCC Announcements

club news

Postby Chris Type R » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:03 pm

so much has been going on the last few months so i thought it would be a good idea to keep you all up to date with whats been going on with swjcc
first of all ive promoted a few staff members to help me with the running of the club

josh s13 club rep
jordan441 club rep
jdm tegR club rep
missy type R club rep

smartdj mod
swchabbie mod
tiny tim mod

LEX11S - co owner
chris type R - owner

firstly i would like to thank all staff members for the hard work they have put in and i hope we all continue to work hard and make this club a huge sucess

Modified matchams
first time we went to modified matchams on a wednesday night i fell in love with the event as it was local and a great way to promote the club at a awesome event and we have never failed to make a impression down at modified matchams hence we have won best clubstand numerous times and had several members place in the top 3 in the show and shine comp
and to have chapman josh lee and chris parnell doing the drifting on track is always an amazing thing to see
i have had serveral meetings with the modified madness crew and they said to me they would love to affiliate with SWJCC and promote us on the events and their websites which you can all agree is awesome news so now SWJCC and MODIFIED MADNESS are very close partners and we need to continue to go to all events as a club :D

Japfest
first of all this years japfest will be the first one we will be attending as a club and we are planning to join forces with tezza world to have one awesome clubstand so please keep a eye on the japfest thread for more news

JAE 2011
SWJCC went to JAE last year and it was epic fun im planning on going again but having a bigger clubstand and more members going with us gonna be a good one

SWJCC DRIFT TEAM
after several disscusions with jizzworx Hq the SWJCC DRIFT TEAM will be annouced very soon WATCH THIS SPACE!

SWJCC BANNERS AND FLAGS
im looking into different ways in making the clubstand looking awesome so im looking into getting some swjcc flags and banners made depending on cost and any ideas from you guys please let me know

hope this gives you guys an idea whats been going on recently and alot more is in the pipeline
massive thanks to all staff and members for making this club what it is today

chris
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Re: club news

Postby AlexS13 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

Wicked mate... Onwards and upwards!!!

Swjcc > everyone else aha
AlexS13
SWJCC Junky