[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - my jap car history

my jap car history

All car related chat...

my jap car history

Postby johns14 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 am

hi ive been told by chris that i should make a sensible thread so heres my history of jap metal

heres my first its an ep82 gt turbo got it standard and by the end it was 240bhp was an awsome car!

I did tdo4 turbo conversion it went like fook and was one of the best cars ive owned untill this happend
the videos on youtube in short went for a burn went in to a corner to fast and ran out of talent and ended up in someones garden. missed it like mad but you live and learn i guess.

next was my pulsar gtir best car ive ever owned by far and always wanted one. blood sweat tears and a lot of debt went in to this car but was awsome and i will have another one tomorow if the right one comes up.

basic spec was
fully forged lightend and balenced engine ported and polished head biggest lift cams they did
gt3071r
powerfc
6 point cage
hi spec brakes
was about 400bhp before i sold it but all it need was a quaffe gear box and 500bhp was on tap

then its my 1st s14 everyone has probably seen it
was good fun but sold it

then is my current 14a

theres my history of jap crap

see chris i can do somthing constructive lol
johns14
SWJCC Junky

Re: my jap car history

Postby Lady Lexus » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Nice cars and nice sensible post. You'll be on the staff list in no time ... Then again maybe not :lol:
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Postby matt------ » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Nice car history 8-)
Is there some kind of sticker above the exhaust on your current car as well?
Think i saw it yesterday along poole road - was out on a bike ride - nearly fell off staring at it :lol:
matt------
Honda

Postby Bensr20 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Awesome brings back some good memories lol. Ye drift princess I sore it on eBay and had to get it for him lol :mrgreen:
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby muffdiver » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

I miss the starlet so much too, only ever went out in the pulsar and by fook it went even with ben in it lol.

My only memory of the white 14 is feeling sick while drifting round tyres, John is like pringles once started cant stop lol.
muffdiver
SWJCC Junky

Postby LEX11S » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Thats a nice post john well done A* lol

I always liked the pulsar cool car and went like fook
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011

IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby Bensr20 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:03 pm

thanks to a super hero of a guy (me) building it lol ,oh and john the spanner passer/moaner lol :mrgreen:
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby johns14 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah there are some awsome memories with these cars! I remeber it being a joint effort and that's were I found my true love vergle under my pulsar only ben will understand that lol looking at the pictures I really want another r again
johns14
SWJCC Junky

Postby Bensr20 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Ah ha ha ha I'm still laughing at you and vigil in my tattered rags lol. Ye I loved the gti-r but we ended up laying under it every weekend without fail lol :mrgreen:
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby Marc moss » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 am

Am I slow or what lol your john gt from the old Djcc site, I bought your harnesses from u after your gt had it's small accident!
Nice 14a bud very nice
Marc moss
SWJCC Junky

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am

I remember seeing the Pulsar at Ferndown Bathwick Tyres when Mark and Fathead were there

It was fooking awesome!
Schwabbie
Mod

Return to General Car Chat