[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - im being bonkers

im being bonkers

All car related chat...

im being bonkers

Postby scoobydan » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:53 pm

been looking at wheels and am probably going to put 10.5 x 20's finichi torino's on my classic just cos i can
question is will it look sick or shit :lol:
If you can see the scenery................ you need to push the pedal on the right
scoobydan
Sticking Around

Re: im being bonkers

Postby muffdiver » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm

poo dude total poo
muffdiver
SWJCC Junky

Postby scoobydan » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:01 am

need somint to fill my new archs and a min of 19s to clear the brakes properly
If you can see the scenery................ you need to push the pedal on the right
scoobydan
Sticking Around

Postby N_Scooby » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:35 pm

What brakes have you got? Even the Porsche 6 Pot conversion (which are huge!!) only need 18's to clear them.
Sonic Blue Version 5 STI RA Limited - 2.1 Stroker which should be running 320bhp / 330 ft/lbs but is running 287bhp with a boost leak I can't bloody well find!!
N_Scooby
Regular

Postby LEX11S » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Yeah dont put 20`s on it 19`s at the most if you have too.
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011

IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby Marc moss » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm

i had 6 pots on my e36 and 19's, it looked great but the wheels were way to big and kinda fucked all the handling and random street drifting right up the ass
dont do it mate its shit
as u see she looked great but if i were u stick to the smallest wheels u can unless your scooby has fuckin massive discs and u cant
Marc moss
SWJCC Junky

Postby scoobydan » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:46 pm

getting 8 pot 360mm disks they will fit 18s but only if i move the wieghts but if you get the smallest stone flick up in there it will score up the wheel ant the caliper.
i have 17s at the mo but cant even see them due to the kit.
scoobydan
Sticking Around

Postby Marc moss » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Why r u gettin 8pots dude?
Marc moss
SWJCC Junky

Postby gazb » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

What power you runing mate ?
gazb
Regular

Postby Marc moss » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 pm

bloodyhell alright gaz? sorry back on topic,yeah thats what i was gonna ask
Marc moss
SWJCC Junky

Postby gazb » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:17 pm

gazb
Regular

Postby Marc moss » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 pm

Yep 20's would suck unless you had 8 pots stopping 600 bhp with 2 ton of car attached to it! Sounds like a massive waste of money to me bud! My six pots were way over the top on my bmw and the Subaru weighs less! Why not spend the money onthe engine instead?
Marc moss
SWJCC Junky

Return to General Car Chat