[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - more added!! My Day at Donnington!!

more added!! My Day at Donnington!!

All car related chat...

more added!! My Day at Donnington!!

Postby josh_s13 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 pm

hey guys as some of you will know i went up to donnington yesterday for a drift day just thort id throw up a couple of pics from the day

hopefully should get a few more so ill chuck um up wen i can
Last edited by josh_s13 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Re: My Day at Donnington!!

Postby Bensr20 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:09 pm

was an awsome day big well done to josh who nailed the backwards entry into the hairpin, dragging the front tyres backwards and everything :D :D :D
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby muffdiver » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah yeah, looks evil with no front bumper, i was gonna ask you last night if had it on or not but i forgot lol.
muffdiver
SWJCC Junky

Postby Nismo » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Weldone josh!!
V-TEC IS SHIT YO
Nismo
SWJCC Junky

Postby johns14 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 pm

sounds like you to hd an awsome day im very jealous of ben for going in dw s15!
johns14
SWJCC Junky

Postby josh_s13 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 pm

cheers ben and nismo!

and john, should of come and you may have got a go too lol!!!
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby Jizzworx » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:41 pm

first pic is rude.....
Jizzworx
SWJCC Junky

Postby josh_s13 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 am

I do like that first 1!!
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby Chris Type R » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 am

Count me in for the next one :D
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby josh_s13 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 pm

Gonna do a pod day next if u want chris?
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby LEX11S » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

the vids where cool as josh well done
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011

IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby Lady Lexus » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:14 pm

cool pics, glad you had a good day josh :D
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Re: more added!! My Day at Donnington!!

Postby josh_s13 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm

right i thought id add a bit more to the story!!

after a 3 odd hour drive up there this is the hotel room we arrived in

due to ben claiming to be to tall (id say chubby lol) i got the short straw and had to sleep on the sofa :cry:

after a bit of a crap nights sleep (mainly due to being excited) we got up and meet up with daze cooper and hudson and headed off to the track

got the car ready

went for abit of a smoke

the snapper caught to fat kids trying to steal the car :D

went for another smoke

after having a good smoke we headed home.... and found some genuine monks

i then got mugged off waiting for 20mins for a crappy maccy ds!!!

All in all though was a bloody good day! cheers to ben for keeping me company and getting some cool videos (i can figure out how to get um onto here) and for driving my car home while i had a little sleep :D

Josh
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby Bensr20 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 pm

No probs dude, cheers for taking us. The McDonald's was funny as you like. Thought you were gona cry or fight lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby josh_s13 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

I was about ready to pull the spotty twat over the counter!! But then he fed my chubby rage lol!!
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby Lady Lexus » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:49 am

:lol: haha are monks allowed to eat mcdonalds?
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Postby Chris Type R » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Rood pics Josh :D
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby josh_s13 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 pm