[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - s15

s15

All car related chat...

Re: s15

Postby buster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:45 pm

didnt buy a s15 from them but traded in my s14a for the 350z they had.got to say they are a sound company and come highly recommended.
imo there service is superb.
buster

Postby Mike-R » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Mike-R
Sticking Around

Postby little-stew90 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:09 pm

the spec r are they in km or mph if they are km can you change it to mph speedo. so what do you do with this com then just ring them up and tell them what u want im a bit confused lol
sorry never done this before
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby Nismo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 am

They will convert it to mph for you. Just keep a eye on there website for one that catches your eye.
V-TEC IS SHIT YO
Nismo
SWJCC Junky

Postby little-stew90 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 am

so what do u do then. do u just give them a call and tell them what your limit is for cash then they will look for u
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby Mike-R » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

Mike-R
Sticking Around

Postby Nismo » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:55 pm

I waited till they had one in stock because I prefer to actually see the car I'm buying but that said I havnt seen a bad example sold by torque gt and most of the 15's in the south have come through them.
V-TEC IS SHIT YO
Nismo
SWJCC Junky

Postby little-stew90 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Cant wait now. Wanting to spend about £9,000 on one want a silver
One awwww want it now will have 4ncb and will be 21 in sep so it's
Sort of a gift to my self lol
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby Mike-R » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Mike-R
Sticking Around

Postby little-stew90 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

one thing i dont like is you cant see or drive the car really dont think i like that u pay them 9k and u trust them to buy a car thats working and everything.
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby muffdiver » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Just make sure that the car is as it should be, dont rush into buying one.
muffdiver
SWJCC Junky

Postby little-stew90 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 pm

yer will bro thanks have u got a car from them
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby Mike-R » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Mike-R
Sticking Around

Postby little-stew90 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:52 pm

spoke to him today he seems like a nice bloke. he gave me a like to a spec R he sold not too long ago so looked at that and looked really good so think i am going to go ahead with it thanks for sending me to mike.
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby Mike-R » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Mike-R
Sticking Around

Postby little-stew90 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:25 pm

no silver one. how much did u pay for yours and when you got it was there any prob with it like dents or scratches.
did u get yours mike too
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Postby Mike-R » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 pm

I got mine through Mike at Torque yes, although the car i have they imported themselves. I did have a 500 quid deposit with them to bid on another S15 in japan. Every time it came round we couldnt hit its reserve :( I originally wanted a full aero spec car with a few nice mods and 40K miles on it and this was perfect! After we missed this one we waited and kept looking at the auction site, i have 3-4 months of emails about different cars we looked at and they turned down for various reasons, some i liked but they wouldnt bid on them as they were tatty/rusty/crashed etc they really dont let you buy shite! Anyway by this time they had this pearl white is stock, half aero kit, 65K miles and totally standard apart from a turbo timer, my plan is to source the aero part and make it the car i couldnt find in japan!

The car is as mint as i could possibly imagine a 11 year old car with 64K miles on the clock to be, there are a few tiny marks but nothing noticeable unless your as anal as me! I had a few problems with the car which needed to be sorted under warranty, the intermittent wipers wouldnt work, clocks read the wrong number and the exhaust sounded like a hoover sucking up screws! I dropped it off with them and all sorted in a few days, even the exhaust which as a consumable isnt covered under any warranty ive ever heard of!

If your around yeovil feel free to come and have a look at her!

Here she is in case you missed the thread,
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1486
Mike-R
Sticking Around

Postby little-stew90 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 pm

so they look for them and when they find one they send you pics and u just say yes or no and if no they will keep looking
MY V-TEC GOES BRRRRRRRRR
little-stew90
Regular

Previous

Return to General Car Chat