[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - What car to buy with 8-10k

What car to buy with 8-10k

All car related chat...

What car to buy with 8-10k

Postby smartdj » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Keep in mind iv just come from a 315hp mr2 turbo.

With 8-10k what would you buy and for what reason. I'm looking for confutable and fast. Nothing else matters :lol:

GO!
smartdj
SWJCC Junky

Re: What car to buy with 8-10k

Postby josh_s13 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:34 pm

M3

I no it's not jap but does what you want!
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby Marc moss » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:55 pm

R32 gtr :)
Marc moss
SWJCC Junky

Postby Chris Type R » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 pm

S15 rude boy :)
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby N_Scooby » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:06 am

Late wide track Blobeye STI Impreza. Should be able to pick one up for approx £7000. Exhaust, FMIC, air-filter, turbo swap & remap (£1500?) should see well over 400bhp and with the DCCD gearbox you can switch 66% of the drive to the rear wheels!
Sonic Blue Version 5 STI RA Limited - 2.1 Stroker which should be running 320bhp / 330 ft/lbs but is running 287bhp with a boost leak I can't bloody well find!!
N_Scooby
Regular

Postby Bensr20 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 pm

There is a blue BMW 4 litre v8 Nissan s14 on driftworks at the moment that you need :-)
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby gazb » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:14 pm

There is a very rare evo 6 extreme on p/h and a nice evo 6rs.
gazb
Regular

Postby LEX11S » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 pm

AMG merc? M power bmw
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011

IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby smartdj » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Hmm we'll you have mentioned the car I'm planning on buying.. But I don't want to just look at one type of car ( like I normally do)

I'd love a 32gtr but there getting abit old now, kinda one of the reasons I sold the mr2.id like something 2000-2006 or around that mark :)

I'm not going to say which car I took on a test drive the other day because its a secret and I want to suprise you all :)

I might start test driving evo 8's but they seem abit unreliable?
smartdj
SWJCC Junky

Postby gazb » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:49 pm

I think your find it's the luck of the draw with most performance car's. If it's a standard evo 8 and serviced properly
it should be fine, but if heavily modified it's the same risk as all other car's. Remember it's still a seven + year old car and alot have been thrashed but there are good one's out there. What model 8 are you thinking of test driving ?
gazb
Regular

Postby smartdj » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Ben do you have a link to this beast?

Well it would have to be the fq320 :) I get worried when it comes to the ayc light. I need to test drive to make up my mind.

I'm not really a Subaru lover but ill go and investigate the wide track :)
smartdj
SWJCC Junky

Postby Tomo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 am

Like everyone said m power BMW or a amg merc or s line audi or for something jap an evo or 350z maybe
Tomo
Valued Club Member

Postby gazb » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 am

gazb
Regular

Postby Lady Lexus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm

M3 M3 M3 M3 M3!!! :D
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Postby ollie3000 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:13 pm

i may be a bit biased but you could get impreza bug or blob and get it tuned on standard engine and box to 420bhp+ for less than that!!
ollie3000

Return to General Car Chat