[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
www.swjcc.co.uk • View topic - Oh SCHWAAAAAAABIEEEEEEEE....

Oh SCHWAAAAAAABIEEEEEEEE....

A place for all your wheel and tyre related things

Oh SCHWAAAAAAABIEEEEEEEE....

Postby Tiny Tim » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 am

GET IT DONE.

Tiny Tim
SWJCC Junky

Re: Oh SCHWAAAAAAABIEEEEEEEE....

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am

Tell me about it - My mind has been running riot over the last few months with what to do and what not to do.

I love the top picture but would want a bit more alloy and less tyre.

The bottom picture on what look like Rota Grids have been done too many times now - Everyone on Scoobynet who is into stance is doing that look but it does look sweet

I can't make my mind up whether to do the spoilerless look or not

Just need to get my arse in gear and go for it
Schwabbie
Mod

Postby Tiny Tim » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 am

If you're not planning trackdays or regularly drive over 100mph, lose the spoiler. 8-)
Tiny Tim
SWJCC Junky

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:07 am

Don't go over 100mph or at least I try not to but I do fancy the odd trackday - ARGH
Schwabbie
Mod

Postby Chris Type R » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 am

Murdered look for the scoob FTW
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby AlexS13 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 am

X2
Spoilerless ftw!
AlexS13
SWJCC Junky

Postby Lady Lexus » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 pm

The top pic is awesome! Keep the spoiler, the bigger the better :D
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

I think I will end up having to flip a coin as I love the spoiler but I also love the spoilerless look

ARGH
Schwabbie
Mod

Postby Tiny Tim » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 pm

OR

Do what i'll be doing... buy two boots ;)
Tiny Tim
SWJCC Junky

Postby Jonno » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Spoilers do what they say they do SPOILE the look of a car! middle pic FTW!
Jonno

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Good Idea Tim, I've just found a boot on eBay for £50 - Will see how it goes and might throw in a cheeky bid so I can rock both styles.

It's a tough choice Jonno, as Tim mentioned above it does actually serve a purpose
Schwabbie
Mod

Postby LEX11S » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:15 pm

I would say lose the spoiler.....but if you can have two boot lids that will be cool
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011

IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby Jonno » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Yeah get a second boot but if you can't still lose the spoiler nothing clean about spoilers stance is fashion and its also form over function!!
Jonno

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

ARGH this is not doing me any favours

I'm going to have to look into the costs of welding and repainting the boot
Schwabbie
Mod

Postby smartdj » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

i swear iv seen the second car in them pics. i recorded it on my old camcorder in hd while i was traveling to lancashire on some motorway, dont know which one. when he relised i was filmin he shot off on boooost!!! really nice car!. theres like 2mm from the tyre to the arch!!!!!!
smartdj
SWJCC Junky

Postby Schwabbie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 pm

The 2nd photo is of a car from Portsmouth

It is running 18" x 11j on the rears - That is brutal!
Schwabbie
Mod

Postby smartdj » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:16 pm

smartdj
SWJCC Junky

Postby Tiny Tim » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Speak to Wayne on DSOC about the welding and spraying mate.
Tiny Tim
SWJCC Junky

Postby LEX11S » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm

How about this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011

IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby Schwabbie » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

I like it - Time to go on a rim hunt me thinks but I can't decide whether to go for black or gold alloys though - More choices!

I also want to do my headlights the same as that, got the stuff in the garage - Just need a spare day to take them out and paint them
Schwabbie
Mod

Next

Return to Wheels and tyres