DJCC Charity Treasure Hunt - Sunday 12 August

Information on SWJCC events. Suggest an event/meeting, or discuss one you've been to.

DJCC Charity Treasure Hunt - Sunday 12 August

Postby Lisac6317 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Hiya guys & girls,

Myself, MattRoss1313 & Rob2.2 will be organising a charity treasure hunt type affair, in aid of the Dorset Air Ambulance, for Sunday 12th August. This will be instead of our August regular monthly meet, & has been moved to the 2nd Sunday of the month to accommodate the fact that many will be attending the Rallyday at Castle Combe on the 3rd wend.

Most details are TBC at the moment as we are in the planning stages, but this event will be epic, so save the date & pop it in your diaries now, go on, right now, yes I do mean you!

The details I do have at the moment are as follows:

The event will start at around 9.00am & end at around 4.00pm (or later if you wish to hang around.) So put a full day aside in those diaries.

Maps of the route for the drive will be handed out at £5.00 each with all proceeds going to charity.

The route will include several pre-ordained stopping places. You will gain points for each of these places you stop at (we will require photographic evidence of you at the location!)

You can gain extra points by bringing us pre ordained items!

This event will be for Jap cars only but we will be inviting several clubs.

Prizes will be awarded for the winners of the event. Prizes are being generosly donated by our traders which so far includes: Veysport, Westover Nissan, Motabitz, Wicked Coatings & Garage Runners.

The route is just over 100 miles & should take you 3.5 hours of driving time excluding stops.

That's about all the tasters you're going to get at the minute so watch this space!! :-)
Lisac6317

Return to Club Meetings & Events