hello from witchampton

New members please introduce yourself here...

hello from witchampton

Postby madmark » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:51 pm

hi guys just joined but have been to a couple of meets

i own a subaru impreza estate as love to be that slightly bit different to the norm,
i bought the car 2 years ago and to say its kept me entertianed is an under statement, when i bought the car from southampton i got just out side ringwood and pop! bottom end went and been sold a pup! any way several engines later ( due to liars saying engines were mint yeah right!) ive bitten the bullet and decided to build my own forged motor from scratch! the wagon has changed a little as was standard when i got it now its on full tein super street coilies, wolf race wheels, carbon bonnet, new age seats, moretts, hks hi power exhaust system, fmic and a 1.6gl front bumper and currently 240hp but with a ra close ration gearbox and lsd rear diff, tops out at 100mph but does get there quite well, new engine will have bigger turbo bigger injectors forged internals and hoping to see nearer 350ggs as any more and 6 speed box needed and they aint cheap! also my daily work horse and reguarly yanking trailer about with all sorts of crap loaded right up, hears a few pics of how it stands with a bit more tarting up in the pipe line, hope to meet ya soon

madmark

Re: hello from witchampton

Postby Chris Type R » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:08 pm

welcome to swjcc mate nice looking scoob you coming to the next multi meet on the 22nd september be good to see you :)
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby needypeck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Well come to the club mate :)! Car looks ruddeee... I gota say i do love a scooby estate :)
Full Lock and Two Smoking Tyres
Nissan 200sx 14a

BURNOUT or TITS OUT ( . ) ( . )
needypeck
Sticking Around

Postby Lady Lexus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Hiya, welcome to swjcc. Nice looking scooby you've got there. Keep your eyes peeled on the forum for upcoming meets including the next multimeet at holes bay on 22nd September :-)
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Postby Tomo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Hello and welcome, you're wagon looks good, I'm liking the roof.
Tomo
Valued Club Member

Postby madmark » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:59 pm

thanks guys , yeah will come to meets, usually come with my brother inlaw who has a pulsar that a few of ya recognise,

also im an upholsterer by trade so if ya got any small jobs ya need sorting let me know, dont do full interiors as just dont have the time but seat repairs or small recovering items no probs gear gators etc
madmark

Postby Tiny Tim » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Welcome onboard, nice Wagon... Good to see something different on a Scoob, but I am biased.

If it's topping out at 100mph it wont be an RA box... Or your speedo is out. What LSD has it got?
Tiny Tim
SWJCC Junky

Postby josh_s13 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome to the club buddy!

Never seen moretts on a scoob before! Makes the front look so different!
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby LEX11S » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 pm

hello welcome car looks sweet as for the power on the gearbox my friend ran 350 and killed two gearboxs he had to put it back to 330 /320 and its now fine
1gfe 1998cc 24v 6 cylinder
Ike engineering turbo kit
330hp 300ftlb @ 1.00bar-DEAD soon to be 400hp....i hope
Modified madness show and shine winner 16/02/2011
IF YOU CAN`T SAY ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE THEN DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
LEX11S
Club Owner

Postby madmark » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:33 pm

exactly bud would be happy with 320ish as no slouch now

tiny tim flat out was 106mph on satnav as clocks are kph and she'd go no more lol but also im running 40 profile tire so that would alter it again, in service history work was carried out to renew clutch and gear box got dropped and sheared starter mount so they re housed it as ra gear boxes are impossible to find and expensive but again theres so many shisters with imprezas who knows and as for lsd wouldnt have a clue we just removed endplate as we has suspisions and turned out it was, tbh not really fussed what it has and hasnt its alot of fun and drifts alot easier and nicer than others ive driven and 0-60 is all im fussed about any way, everything else ive done so all good so far accept bloody engine :lol:
madmark

Postby N_Scooby » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Hello Mark :D

17" wheels on a classic should be 40 profile (45 on a Newage). 18's 35 profile but 40 on a Newage.
Sonic Blue Version 5 STI RA Limited - 2.1 Stroker which should be running 320bhp / 330 ft/lbs but is running 287bhp with a boost leak I can't bloody well find!!
N_Scooby
Regular

Return to New Members