Introduction

Garage Runners has been set up using 14 years experience supplying parts and accessories to the motor trade.
We aim to supply quality products at very competitive prices, with a fast and efficient delivery service.

Introduction

Postby Garage Runners » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey everyone,

My real name is Dave Lale and I run a company called Garage Runnners.

I used to work for Motabitz, before moving on to Euro Car Parts and Motor Parts Direct, During the 13 years of experience I have been using the same suppliers, who now supply me as a sole trader, hence the start of the company.

Due to having the same suppliers, I am able to send parts out cheaper than most by having less overheads, and because of this I have gained a customer database of over 1000 people.
So if it something I can't source from my main suppliers, I then put it out to tender by the other motor factors and due to the size of the buying group and the prices, We get the BEST deals!

So the more in the group, the more sales go through, the better prices and the better contracts we get for everyone to benefit.

1 person doesn't get good prices but 1000's do, so lets all join forces and make Garage Runners a buying group that everyone benefits from :)

Dave
Garage Runners
Official Trader

Re: Introduction

Postby joe/smx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm

question. can you get parts for jap imported cars?
joe/smx

Re: Introduction

Postby Jizzworx » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:25 pm

i belive dave has only failed on 1 occasion lol i ask him for all sorts of shizzle
Jizzworx
SWJCC Junky

Return to Garage Runners