Funkmeister Media expeditions

Funkmeister Media expeditions

Postby Tsuraichi San » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:42 am

Hi everyone, as my local car club I thought I may try and involve you in the work I do. As most of you know I now work full time for a Tv/broadcast media company documenting various Motorsports and other high adrenaline, exciting projects. In terms of up coming projects I'm quite limited as to what information I can release but what I can tell you is that the contracts we have this year are off the scale crazy!

The idea of this thread is to share with you guys who are interested all our latest productions and keep you up to date with what we're working on.

Below are just a few projects we've accomplished during 2012 along with some videos, enjoy!

Official Media/Film crew for Time Attack 2012.

Rd1 Cadwell Park
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AWJDfVo3E1Q

Rd2 Knock Hill
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aVLBo2M1_E&feature=relmfu

Rd3 Brands Hatch
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hopcdbI3_u8&feature=relmfu

Rd4/5 Anglesey
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S51UMFzjIH4&feature=relmfu

Rd6/7 Snetterton
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yvb7Xcm1nzA

2012 Full season production (edited by my self and Tim Matthews)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fYYUS36q3a8

Various Drifting events for clients:

Varrstoen wheels & Kyouto Drift visit Zandvoort
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9AxOlPJlww&feature=relmfu

Drift Allstars Malta Finals
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0pEQWQ-9cVQ

Retro stock road trip ft Retro Ford magazine
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d26RhlpsPxw

To be honest there's so much, I don't want to bombard the page with it lol. But check out our page, give us some likes and subscribe if you want, we definitely do appreciate every like and subscription.

This year things have been going crazy already and have 20 times the amount of projects that will be sending us all over the world... Literally!

So watch out for some crazy updates but for now, I'm off to India to meet some 1600bhp twin turbo super cars so will let you know how that all goes when I return.

Lastly, I just want to say a massive thanks to the guys in SWJCC who gave me strength and confidence to follow my dreams, especially Chris, Ally, chapman and all the others that supported me from early on. Its because of you guys that I am where I am.

All I wanna do is thank everyone over and over again!
:*:゚・☆ヾ(・_・。)

AR!GATOU !!
Tsuraichi San

Re: Funkmeister Media expeditions

Postby johns14 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 am

Mate keep posting there awesome :D I'm so jealous of your job lol
johns14
SWJCC Junky

Postby Bensr20 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Yup I vote more, I watched the retro stock programme on tv the other day, was very good :-)
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby Tsuraichi San » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Brilliant! Thanks guys!

What I will tell you is that we have secured the deal to be official media for Time attack 2013, kicking off on the 1st of April. So I'm mega excited about that, last year was amazing and allowed me to travel all over the uk and what's even better is every year the track locations change so much more exploring the uk!

We also had a meeting with a certain Monster energy driver last week to discuss a very exciting project that I may be able to reveal in late Feb. all I can say is that it's the one kind of project I've wanted to do since I was probably around 13 years old!
It's fast, stupid, dangerous, funny and involves some of the most famous drivers in the world currently! I can't wait!

Everything else in the pipeline is pretty much out side the uk in Europe, India, South America, Finland, to name a few! But during this time of the year I'm very limited to watch I'm allowed to release to the public so please be patient, it will be worth the wait!

As always, check out the Togethia YouTube page and give us a subscribe!

Thanks again for the muchly appreciated love and support.

James x

AR!GATOU !!
Tsuraichi San

Postby johns14 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Not only do you go round watching savage cars you travel the world too. Fair play you've always been talented with a camera you deserve it!

Will swjcc get an exclusive early viewing lol
johns14
SWJCC Junky

Postby Tsuraichi San » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:08 pm

That's so nice of you to say mate, thank you! It's been a long old road!

I'm sure I can hook you up, once the video has been released to the client it will be ready for public viewing so I can chuck it up on here the instant it's ready.

:-D

AR!GATOU !!
Tsuraichi San

Postby Chris Type R » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Truly love your work James keep posting more :D
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby Bensr20 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 pm

I agree with John, glad it's all worked out for you buddy :-)
Bensr20
SWJCC Junky

Postby Lady Lexus » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Sounds like you get to go to some amazing places this year. Enjoy every minute of it and look forward to seeing your work :-)
a.k.a THE OWNERS WAG & BABY MAMA!!!
Lady Lexus
Club Organizer

Postby Tsuraichi San » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 am

Thanks Ali ! :-D

One of best recent production was this video we did for our very good friend Saj at Jap Performance Parts, we followed the build of his Beams powered TA celica! It's great and one of my favourites too.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HnVTI6rrvqo

AR!GATOU !!
Tsuraichi San

Postby josh_s13 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Watched alot of the vids bro and there always good!
Properly jellouse of what you get to do for a living!
Glad things have worked out for you man!
josh_s13
SWJCC Junky

Postby johns14 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

That celicas very cool I'm a big fan of the retro jap they have so much character!
johns14
SWJCC Junky

Postby Tomo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

That celica is seriously cool, would live to put my engine in something like that.
Tomo
Valued Club Member

Postby Jizzworx » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:19 am

utterly cool work please do keep leaking it early
Jizzworx
SWJCC Junky

Postby Tsuraichi San » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 pm

I'm a changed man!

Mumbai just turned my whole life upside down. I spent time in the most poverty stricken parts of the city as well as drinking on a fully staffed private yacht with one of the top 10 billionaires in India. The streets are full of music and dancing by day but by night men, women, children, fill the pavements to sleep. It was great being able to take meals and bottled water from the hotel out into the streets to give to people although manny rejected it... I guess not many people try to offer food. There's a mad rush going on all the time, cars just go where ever they want its nuts, I can't wait to go back but I'm glad I'm back to normality!

Our first job out there was very out of the ordinary but a great experience. It was to do a behind the scenes documentary on the 10th anniversary of the Mumbai marathon. I could of never of guessed how massive it actually was... The streets of Mumbai where closed all day, the course was lined with 40 thousand people and celebrities from India and other countries turned up to watch. During race day it was my job to interview at the grandstand so I got to meet some apparently massive celebrities although I had no fucking idea who they were! The kid helping me carry my ewupeny all day seemed to be cumming in his pants at these guys and the public just kept screaming I love you i love you!!! Again, odd experience! One face I did recognise was miss world 2012... Was lovely meeting her ;-)

So next on the list was the 5th annual Super Car Club meet. This consisted of custom modified lambos, Porsches , Ferraris, BMWs, mercs etc. again not something I'm necessarily in to but it was amazing! The first day, all the cars turned up, filmed it, got wankered with the VIPs lol, second day was show day and the public go crazy for these cars and literally scream when they get revved up. Third day was rally day which is where the hundreds of cars hit the dangerous roads of Mumbai and when they hit the Mumbai sea link toll road just race each other flat out! Me and Tim had are own shitty old Suzuki SJ with an open back which we filmed from... Easily the most dangerous thing I've done in a car. I lost count of the times I nearly fell out because the traffic was insane!

Some guy not from the club turned up in an Audi R8 and dicked about on the sea link and managed to set it on fire leaving a 15 mile stand still tail back on the sea link which I was at the back end of. I jumped out and started walking getting interviews then jumped in with organiser baba at the start and had an interesting drive back to the event.

I've got a few pics so ill upload those in a sec!

The vid for this will be out in a week or so, it's gonna be rad!

AR!GATOU !!
Tsuraichi San

Postby Tsuraichi San » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Up next...

You may have noticed that mr Baggsy has left team Japspeed/maxxis recently, well all I'm gonna say is that it may or may not have a little to do with us.... ;-)

For now that's all I'm saying but ill update further in a few weeks but the plans we have are off the scale exciting and what we are doing is what I've wanted to do since an early age. If all goes as plan I will be living out all childhood dreams!

AR!GATOU !!
Tsuraichi San

Postby Chris Type R » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

mate im so proud of what you have achieved
THE BWOSS MAN
K&N - Powerflo - Japspeed - Mugen - D1 Spec - Tegiwa imports - Jimmy up
Chris Type R
Club Owner

Postby Tomo » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Interesting sounds like it was good, will be good to see the video.
Tomo
Valued Club Member

Return to Off Topic Chat