White s15 lymington

Seen anyone off SWJCC?

White s15 lymington

Postby rick_I_S » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm

must of been about 11am. Drove past me as i came out my drive near the train tracks. Had stickers all up the back left side. Looks really clean and makes me want one even more

I was in the blue civic coupe but you may not of noticed me. anyone on here?
rick_I_S
Regular

Re: White s15 lymington

Postby Andyvass » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm

That was me! Was on my way to beaulieu simply Japanese car show thing, I didn't see you sorry lol
Andyvass
Regular

Postby rick_I_S » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:52 pm

didnt think you would of, i came out of a tiny drive with my girlfriend in the car and literally shouted oooo silviaaa! Then kept on saying its nice until she finally said something back haha.

really clean car looks so nice in real. Didnt even realise it was the beaulieu show today. Where abouts did you come from?
rick_I_S
Regular

Postby Andyvass » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Came from new Milton, thanks but unfortunatly I've sold it and it's going next wednesday :cry:
Andyvass
Regular

Postby rick_I_S » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 pm

oh though there was one around there. did you put it into read performance? i think i got a photo on my phone if thats the one.

Ah no how come? how much did it go for?
rick_I_S
Regular

Postby Andyvass » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Noooo I haven't taking it to them I use David jones in the high street, I got £5500 for it £500 less then was advertised for but I knew I would get knocked down abit, will be a sad day when it goes
Andyvass
Regular

Postby Andyvass » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:14 pm

I sold her cos she was costing to much to run and I can't keep it if I want to move out lol so she had to go :cry:
Andyvass
Regular

Postby rick_I_S » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 pm

david jones, never heard of that?

Is it a type S then? still cheap for it any reason for it going so low? yeh got to hate getting ride of a car like that but if you want to save money gues its the best way. im looking forward to getting mine but not looking forward to the costs
rick_I_S
Regular

Postby Andyvass » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:35 pm

It all depends on which one you buy, if you get one that has everything you want then you will probably only spend a little on it but if you do what I did and just get one quickly you will end up spending £££££s on it and no matter how hard you try you can't help but put your foot down so the fuel you can just kiss goodbye to lol just my experience really, but I'm defo going to get another one later on, they are just amazing cars! Nothing else compares! Talk to mike at torque gt in Devon he will defo get the right on for you and he's a top bloke to deal with, David jones is just behind lloyds tsb by the water tower, can't fault them, I personally would have anyone else touch my car! Yes mine is a non turbo! The s is fast enought so I can only imagine the R is mental! Just don't rush into it when you come to get one ;)
Andyvass
Regular

Postby rick_I_S » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 pm

yeh im not planning on having a budget just going to get one all done that i can make a few changes to, to make it my own. yep mpg seems to be a forgotten thing in these sort of cars but thats alright as long as im only putting in about 70 a week to work and back il be happy =] . thats good to know thanks im also part of several forums and see good ones come up all the time a really nice one came up for 11k and you could eat of the bottom of it thats how good it was. shame it wasnt a year later. ah right bit hidden then i had no idea about him. ah I see yeh the s is pretty nice too but il be going for the R just so i dont have any regrets i want about 350bhp so should be interesting
rick_I_S
Regular

Postby Andyvass » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:38 pm

I don't blame you mate I wish I went for the R, good luck with it buddy, I look forward in seeing it when you get it :)
Andyvass
Regular

Postby rick_I_S » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:58 pm

thanks bud il make sure it comes to a lot of the meets (if i have fuel) and il get tones of photos
rick_I_S
Regular

Return to Spotted